*Dinner with backyard neighbors. I really enjoy them. Really. I love that our kids play so well together. I love that for the three hours we were there, the kids played peacefully and wonderfully the entire time. aaahhh. I love that I feel close to this lady. I love that I learn from her. I love that I didn't have to make dinner tonight.
*it was joyful talking with Klint about my deepest feelings tonight. Some that make me sad and a little scared when I say them out loud. But joyful that I can share them with him. He's mighty good at what he does. I'm joyful he's mine.
*Joyful moments. It's been really good for me to reflect back on my day and think of the positive. So if I'm grateful for joyful moments, I'm definitely grateful for personal revelation.
*It's joyful that Klint took tomorrow off for no particular reason. Joyful.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I love your joyful moments!!!
Post a Comment