*Feeling a peace and a sense of contentedness for the last few days. I'm not positive that it hasn't be influenced from this darn cold I have, but I can't help to believe it has more to do with going to the temple Saturday than my cold. My family has laughed a lot these past few days. There has been more peace, less contention. I love it.
*Feeling ok that I didn't do a whole lot of anything because of this craptastic cold. There were days that I would have felt bad for taking it easy. Today wasn't one of them. That's a joyful moment.
*Emily went up to the dinner we were having and exclaimed, "that's hot! Yea... that's darn hot!" Maybe we need to watch our language around her a bit more. Perhaps I shouldn't have smiled as much as I did...but it made me smile.
*my boys (all three of them) being concerned about me today. Husbando called me numerous times, brought blessed medicine home with him, and held me for a long time when he got home. Justin and Matthew offered to help me in any way possible and I know they were sincere because when I reminded them that they needed to clean the bathroom they quickly went off to do without uttering a word.
*hearing the great news that Chinese officials are talking with the Church about regularizing the church in China. I'm not quite sure what that all means, but something was brought back to remembrance as soon as I heard this. Not this last conference, but for two conferences before that President Monson asked the members to pray that the countries will be opened to the missionaries. Then he promised if we would do that, that "miracles can occur if we do so." I believe talking with Chinese officials is a miracle, especially considering they are the ones who initiated the talks. I was happy to share this with the kids, because they have faithfully prayed at every prayer (blessing the food included) that the countries will be opened. They remind Klint and I (sometimes harshly I might add) when we forget . Really joyful to help them see prayers are answered and that we have prophets on the earth who are just that prophets.
Joy * Joy * Joy
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment