*talking and laughing with my mother on the phone today. I rarely do this...I need to do this more. Realizing while I was talking to her about Emily and her funny and not so funny escapades that I too gave her a run for her money. Apologizing for that and laughing some more. I can't remember the last time we did this. I miss her.
*Falling asleep at 8:00pm with my face in the carpet in my bedroom. No, this wasn't a chemically induced sleep :-) I was just exhausted. I woke up at 8:45 only to fall back asleep by 9:15, this time in my bed. It was lovely.
*I'm not sure this counts as a joyful moment for this date's, because I didn't find out about it until the next morning...but hey it's my joyful moments and I'm doing whatever I want too :-)
Joyful that Klint loves me enough that while I peacefully slumbered he (1) washed all the dishes (2) swept the floors and (3) read a book instead of watching TV because he didn't want to chance waking me up. Oh he is so wonderful. I am so blest.
*Watching the boys get all excited about Soccer signups. It made my heart happy to provide them with something they really wanted to do and to see them be so excited about it. They even wore their new soccer shorts to school today. I love it.
*Seeing Klint walk through the parking lot to meet us at soccer. My heart did those high school flip flop things when I saw him. I got giddy excited. I love him.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok Ms Tricia!! I didn't realize that I could see youR blog, I thought it was private. I am reading and crying my eye's out because I miss you so much and you are such a wonderful wife and mother and daughter of God. I want to be like you, I want to come over and hang out with you. I'm sitting here all alone!! I took Abby to her first day of school and reading this is making think of the good points of the day. There are some.... I think... just kidding. I am so blessed I just need to look for those blessing. Thank you for opening my eyes today! Now I will quit feeling sorry for myself and move on to the good in life. I love you tons, you do more for me than you will ever know!!
Oh I miss you, Tricia!! :-)
Post a Comment