*My sweet sweet husband. It was our ninth year anniversary today. happy sigh. I love him. I love that he took the afternoon off just to be with me. I love that I got to lay in bed with him and just look dreamily into his eyes. He's just so handsome.
*joyful thinking of NINE years of memories with him. He is the best decision I. have.ever.made.
*joyful that I have never worried that he wouldn't find a way to provide for our family. He is so motivated and such a hard worker. I love him and admire him for that.
*joyful that I get to have him not only for another nine years, or even ninety for that matter...but for eternity. That alone is worth every hardship we may have to go through in this life.
*joyful that I cannot find words that express the depth of my feelings for him. Joy.
*Don't even get me started on him being a father....
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh happy anniversary! If i were really on top of things, I would have known it was your anniversary before reading this blog post but alas, I will never be that on top of things. So, Happy Anniversary! I hope that the next 9 years are equally as blissful.
Post a Comment