Saturday, July 31, 2010

7/31/10

*Getting up and reading this morning. Coming out and realizing I read for over an hour and half, I was pretty sure it was only 45 minutes...awesomeness. Having a lovely husbando who got up when the kids woke up and allowed me the time I needed to read. double awesomeness.

*Getting back into bed to cuddle with previously mentioned husbando for almost another hour while the kids played ( and watched a little tv).

*Going on a lunch date with husbando. Eating some fine tastin' steak. Not so joyful---feeling so full I want to burst... well into the evening.

*For the last two nights I have found pictures under my pillow and under my blanket that Matthew has left for me. What a sweetheart.

*Going to a special Woman's Night Out where our Stake Relief Society Presidency showed a talk from this years Woman's Conference. It was hilarious and inspiring. Lovely.

*Emily hugging me tightly and "sobbing" when I got home (well past her bedtime) because she missed me so much.

*My family. My wonderful, joyful little family in Texas. Knowing that what I'm doing is what I should be doing. Feeling grateful I can be apart of these three childrens lives. Feeling inspired to forgot myself and my worries and focus more on them and what I can do to help them feel loved and help to empower them to navigate this world that surrounds 'em.

*Just feeling joyful.

No comments: