*waking up and going to the temple. Not being rushed to get there. Feeling peace. Got some good insight to parenting. Sharing it with Klint. Randomly looking over at him. Holding his hand after wards. Joy.
*connecting with some good friends, even though I was very nervous going and being around a bunch of people I don't know that well. It was hard, but I'm glad I went. I cannot believe I've become a homebody, and that I'm very happy about it.
*reading this morning. Taking time to ponder.
*realizing a little more tonight how blest I am to have three very healthy children. Each one of them have had their difficult times, their hospital stays, but that's not the norm with my kids. I feel a bit guilty about that, but grateful. Oh so very grateful.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment