Monday, July 12, 2010

7/12/10

No I haven't fallen off the grateful wagon, just been too busy enjoying family to sleep let alone type....Here goes my joyful moments for today

*The thought of laying in bed with Klint and falling asleep a bit earlier tonight than all of last week. I LOVED staying up late, but I'm no spring chick anymore and I need some rest :-)

*Chatting with Emily. About nothing really, but getting really excited to spend some extra time with her when the boys go back to school (I'm trying really hard to think positive about that event).

*Having energy, motivation and desire to accomplish some of the many tasks on my to-do list. Didn't even get half of them done but I'm ok with that. It was nice to look forward to doing some of them instead of dreading them.

*Having Matthew's monkey friend (a stuffed animal my mom made) bring me a dandelion today. It made me smile. On the outside and inside. Man I love that boy.

No comments: