Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/28/10

*praying this morning with my door open. All three of my munchkins came in and up on the bed. All three (Emily for most of the time) bowing there heads and waiting until I was done before the onslaught of questions began. Knowing they were there, but continuing praying until I was really done. Opening my eyes and seeing three sets of beautiful eyes and sweet faces looking right back at me. Oh yeah, and those smiles. I couldn't help but to smile myself.

*Watching Emily in swimming lessons, doing the back float. Watching her body relax and loosen until she looked very comfortable. It made me want to take a bath. It was a bit creepy to see her hair float all around her, but mostly pretty joyful.

*Feeling awesome that I had the thought to make a double dinner last night. My thoughts were that I would freeze one for later in the week. Which by the way I've always wanted to do, but never have. Right after I finished making them, putting one in the oven, and getting ready to put one in the freezer. My sweet dear friend called and told me of their flu, tampflu, ear infections blues. ah ha!! My thought to make a double batch dinner wasn't me after all. The meal was happily saved from the cold confines of the freezer and promptly placed next to its sister (way to much yogurt in it to make it a boy dinner) in the oven to get a toasty and be delivered to my friend. Who coincidentally has saved me a many times.

*Praying (see joyful moment #1) to have the strength and patience to complete the tasks before me this day. But also praying to prioritize, and get done what really needed to be done. The result---clarity of mind all day. Energy to keep going even when I wanted to stop. I didn't get half the stuff done I would have liked...but I feel very happy with the crucial stuff finished.

No comments: