*I've been spending so much time with my sister that I haven't had time to write my joyful moments!
*Turning over in bed this morning and seeing my wonderful husband. Knowing he is the best part of my life, my best friend. Wanting to hug him and hold him all morning, but feeling ok that he has to get up and go to work, because I know I'll have him again tonight...and tomorrow...and like forever. Literally. wow.
*Emily trying to convince me to do something I've already said no to. Then she tilts her head ever so slightly to the right, looks up at me out of the corner of her so I get a beautiful view of her three teenie tiny freckles on her nose and check and says, "pleeeze mama"
*Listen to Emily and Hunter (my nephew) chatter in the shoe store today. My favorite was Hunter telling her a story about How to Train Your Dragon. After he finished she said, " wow that was good. Can you please tell me another one." Sweeeeetttt.
*Having my sister give me an honest opinion about these shorts that I've been debating a long time. I like 'em, and they are comfy so I wear them, but I've always wondered if they were too dorky. Sisters' opinions are always so wonderful.
*-This really is a joyful thought- loving my time with my sister and fantasizing how awesome it would be to live just down the street from her. Sigh. Happy sigh. sigh. Wish they just bought their new house in Texas.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment