It has been a very joyful day. I don't want to wait until tonight to write down my joyful moments.
*Getting an email from Klint. You know which one husbando. It made my whole day. I love you so much.
*Feeling my body get stronger. Sweating. Alot. Yelling in the middle of a workout "I can do hard things" and then having a renewed sense of energy to finish.
*Making jam!!! It's just freezer jam. But I couldn't help but giggle. I had so much fun doing it. The fruit looked beautiful. It was so supa easy. I think I'll do more tomorrow. I wonder how many jars I can fit in the freezer....
*Driving to a tiny town south of Lubbock. Thinking I was completely lost and calling husbando. He rescued me and helped me get back on track. Just hearing his voice I knew it would be just fine.
*Finding a pumpkin by my front door. I didn't know there was such a thing as a pumpkin fairy. but I have suspicions that it may be the same person who also is the potato fairy, pepper fairy, cookie fairy, Kohls/JoAnns coupon fairy and all around celestial person.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you, my friend.
Post a Comment