Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23/2010

*Klint. Klint. Klint. I may sound like a broken record, but aaahhh...Klint. Reminiscing with him about the night we first kissed. I could almost smell the pine tree he had just finished whittling so the trunk would fit in the stand. (If you want to know more about the this most romantic story...just ask I love telling it) All so I could have a Christmas tree since my family went to California that year. It's absolutely amazing and oh so joyful that I love him more than I could possible imagine that lovely cold wintry Logan night. Thanks for tonight husbando. You are definitely my top joyful moment today.

*Picking the boys up from school. Knowing they had things they wanted to tell me. Sharing cookies with them as an after school snack.

*Talking with my sis Cari. I love her. I miss her more than she knows. She is such a great example to me of an elect lady. I'm lucky I've got her.

*Taking advice from my sil and friend Natalie. I spent the morning not worrying about the mountain of laundry waiting to be folded. Instead Emily and I read books on the couch and then painted...and painted...and painted. Thanks for the motivating post that I needed Natalie.

*Feeling deep deep gratitude tonight kneeling in prayer with husbando. Not just for him, but for everything. Heavenly Father has given me so much...and all I have that is truly mine is my will. I need to loosen up on that. Wow. That was personal. But truly one of my joyful moments.

No comments: