Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/29/10

* Shopping at Kohls. I had a $10 coupon a sweet sweet sister gave me, and I found some killer deals. Including workout clothes for $2.40! I think the Lord is aware of my needs (and wants) and is oh so good to me.

*Visiting teaching. Yep, it's the second to last day of the month, but c'est la vive. I love this lady. I've been trying to catch up with her all month. She is just so genuine. I hope to get to know her more deeply over the next few months.

*Getting a surprise call from a sister inviting my family for a lasagna dinner. It was 4:00 and I still had no idea (or motivation) of what to make for dinner. I skipped around the kitchen so excited. It was a lovely dinner, delicious food, wonderful conversation and the kids had a blast playing with their kids. happy happy sigh.

*hearing my kids playing loudly with my friends kids. Really loudly. Feeling Matthew's head and how sweaty he was. That's how I know he had a really good time. When it was time to go I found Emily in Sidney's bed (who is Matthew's age). Cuddled under the blanket looking at Sidney's books. Joyful to be their mom.

No comments: