* After the boys went to school/work, Emily and I went to read books. This morning, she wanted to read 'em on her bed. I obliged. After reading for about 30-40 minutes I got up and asked if she wanted to color. She declined and said how she wanted to stay in her bed and look at books. I left...came back about 10 minutes later to check on her and she was sound asleep. This. never. happens. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. She slept for over an hour! Poor girl can't quite get her sleep caught up from our trip.
*Getting the Halloween decorations out. I know...I know...it's not even October. But it's close. I love opening up the boxes and seeing everything...many of which I had forgotten about.
*Talking with Matthew as he laid on the couch (he has a stomach bug today) while I decorated the mantel with colored leaves and skulls (what a combination I know!).
*Hanging a picture above said mantel. The picture has been sitting on the mantel for over nine months, and tonight we finally hung it. My husbando is awesome!! I definitely couldn't have done it, but he did. It looks lovely! We worked together with no fighting or swearing. A lovely success.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment