Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/2010

*Emily has an accent. A very noticeable accent. But I don't think it's a Texas one. yet. I'm not sure what it region it hales from, but it makes Klint and I laugh every time she talks (which is nearly constantly). It almost sounds like she's faking it, but she's pretty consistent with it. It'll be interesting to see.

*I started aerobics today. I've wanted to get healthier for a loong time. It felt so good. I wanted to quit a few times...but I didn't. I felt joyful that I was active. My heart felt good. I wanted to die, but oh...it was good. I wish the class was every day instead of only a few times a week. It was definitely a joyful moment to me. I felt like I was recapturing a part of me that I used to be proud of...before I had my kids.

*Emily laid down and did some toning exercises with me. Her short little legs looked so cute trying to do scissors. She even corrected me a few times when my arms looked different from the instructors.

*Putting my pride, the anger I was feeling, frustration and tiredness aside to hug my boy. To ask him to forgive me. To make sure he left the house this morning knowing that I loved him way more than the crummy situation we had this morning. It was hard to do, but holding him in my arms was the right thing to do. Hopefully next time I won't let it get to that point, and realize what my actions are doing. It was joyful, however, that at least I didn't let him leave with the yuckiness we were both feeling.

No comments: