Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31/2011

I really don't feel like typing. I'm tired, I don't feel well and I'm ready for bed. BUT I know that when I feel like this, is when I really need to write my joyful moments. So here I go.

*Getting Matthew's dentist appointment over with. OVER.

*Emily looking into my eyes and asking for something (I can't remember what). She can melt my heart.

*Justin and Matthew realizing I wasn't having the best night and repeatedly telling me I'm the best mom in the who world.

*Realizing that while I type this I am one step closer to BED!

*The thought of having my family home with me tomorrow because of winter weather. I'm nervous about getting my hopes up...but it would be so nice and lovely. I picture making cookies, watching a movie, playing games, laughing. sigh.

*Getting the garage finally cleaned out. It feels so nice to declutter. My Honda is FULL of bags for Goodwill.

1 comment:

Mabey She Made It said...

I hope you feel better soon! You're fabulous!