It was good day.
*I worked out and found that I didn't want to die (as I have every time for the last 3 weeks) after. I actually wanted to do a little more because I didn't feel like I got a hard enough workout!! For a few minutes I thought something was wrong with me...then it clicked (duh) that my body may possibly be getting into shape. I'm so glad this day come 'cuz I don't know how much longer I could have lasted at the dying stage.
*Finding a beautiful flower arrangement to give a neighbor who lost her dad. It was so pretty and perfect. And within the price limit we had set. I really love flowers.
*watching Matthew and Emily play on the playground after school. We needed to wait for Justin to finish UIL practices, so we played. It was fun to sit back and watch them. Childhood should be fun.
*Emily wearing her snow white dress all day long. To all the errands, to the gym, to the school, everywhere. It was perfect stinkin' awesome.
*Finishing a project for Emily's room I've been working on for months!! It's not exactly what I envisioned, but it's finished. I refinished an old window, replaced some glass and put black and white pictures in the window panes to hang in her room. It looks a little bigger in her room than I thought it would...but it will hang there because I spent so much stinkin' time on it. :-) At least for a few months.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment