Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/18/11

*Watching the excitement on Emily's face when I said "yes, you can wear your Minnie Mouse costume all day long" Even though we had several places to be. She felt confident and happy in her decision. Why would I ever say no and deny her of that? Maybe I need to say yes much more so she can feel those confident feelings more often. Maybe just maybe (this is solely just me speaking here) it will help her to grow more confident in herself as she grows older.

*Breakfast. Everyone sitting around the table laughing. The boys (all of 'em) and Emily have this running joke about pigs and piggie trucks. I loved watching them all go back and forth laughing. I'm so glad we've made it a priority to eat breakfast together every. single. morning.

*Making it through a workout today that I really thought was going to do me in. Seriously. I really believe that praying my way through it was the only way I made it. I'm tempted to either give up all together or go back and do that same class again today to see if I'm strong enough to do it twice in a row.

*Klint holding me in his arms. He got home last night before we did (shopping for jeans for Justin after school) and already had dinner made. He knew I had had a rough day and wanted to just make it easier. I love him. I sometimes wish we were independently wealthy so he could stay home every day. Before we were married I was so worried I would get sick of him and irritated. I mean every day together? I've never been more wrong in all my life. The more time I spend with him the more I want to. The better I want to be. I know he is an incredibly crazy blessing to me and for me, and I. am. so. grateful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! wouldn't it be great if we could just stay home together as a family every day? I say that to Kyle all the time. I would even be fine being DEpendently wealthy :) we just haven't found any one willing to sponsor us

Lani said...

I love how in love you are with Klint. Miss you, my friend. :-) Hugs!