*Meeting a very nice person at a wholesale lumber yard. He answered loads of our questions. Never gave us, "you are so naive...why are you wasting my time?" look. Loved it. Loved that I actually understood his answers. Love that Klint and I are embarking on another project together. I really like working on things with him. We talk and laugh and have fun. He never ceases to amaze me with how smart and witty he is. I'm sure in a few weeks I'll want the project just to be finished...but for now I'm really looking forward to working with him. Does that count for two joyful moments? Nice lumberyard man and working with Klint?
*my friends baby said her first non mama/dada word to ME yesterday. I felt so special. I love her chubby little checks and legs and the way she gets excited to see me. I have no idea why she likes me as much as she does...it probably helps that I'm about the same height and build as her mama. But I lOVE it! Thanks Anna for brightening my busy day.
*talking with Klint and Ray around the kitchen dinner after the kiddos went to bed. We laughed alot and I remembered some things about myself that I had forgetten (Ie: how much I loved progressive relaxation..I need to do that again). It was a lovely evening.
*Having FHE with the kids. Reading the scriptures with them about the promises we make when we get baptized. Realizing that I truly believe with all my being the things Alma preaches. That the Book of Mormon is an inspired book. Wanting desperately to somehow transfer some of my love for that book to my boys so they will love it too, so they will read it, and let it change their hearts and shape their minds the way it has mine. Recommitting to be better about mourning with those that mourn and standing as a witness of God in ALL place and ALL things and ALL places. No matter how hard it may be.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment