* helping a friend in need. Something I couldn't have done if I wasn't a stay at home mom. Also, having a good friend serve me so I could serve someone else. I am lucky.
*Talking to another friend who always leaves me feeling inspired and better about myself. I haven't seen her for awhile and it was nice to see her (albeit briefly) and her baby's delicious leg rolls.
*Having all three of my kids recognize a family friend and shout his name as loud as possible trying to get his attention at Sam's club. We love him.
*Klint coming home and making noodles to finish dinner since I was still at Sam's club. Also, he had a crazy busy day and still managed to call me three times in between appointments. Joyful.
*A blissful evening outside again. The kids played doing all sorts of dangerous stunts on the swingset and I just sat on the soft grass picking out crab grass. Which by the way is a very strange variety it's soft and very easy to pull out. Kind of therapeutic for me tonight. After seeing the grass so dead when we first bought our house I never expected it to be as green as it is, or as soft as it is. It almost reminds me of Utah grass. Hallelujah.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment