*Having a husband who is bone tired and weary willingly take apart the sink to try and find a clog. Probably caused by the potato peels I put down the disposal a few days ago (who knew you couldn't do that No murmuring or complaining or even a look of "are you kidding me trish?" I scored HUGE when I got him. Man I love him.
*Justin choosing ME over a movie! If you know my kids you know they LOVE movies or anything on the TV. I was blown away when Justin asked if he could come with me to the store instead of watching a show. Seriously?!?! I loved it.
*Listening to baby birds chirp in the nest their parents built inside my flowering hanging pot.
*Watching the Sunflowers follow the sun all day long.
*walking with Klint to get another piece of pizza from the buffet. Not because I wanted another piece, but just because I wanted to be with him for those few moments.
*Enjoying the wonderful company of sisters from my Relief Society. I was uplifted and my soul was feed. I enjoy weeding (I know I'm sick) but I've never had 2 1/2 hours go by so quickly.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment