*Walking into Academy (sporting goods store) holding Justin's hand across the street (He really is old enough to walk across the street without holding hands, but he's trying to set a good example for Emily who HATES to feel the confining pressure of my hand around hers). I squeezed his hand hard and said "that means I love you" and winked. He then squeezed my hand really hard a couple of times and didn't say anything at all. Happy sigh.
*Klint talking to Kyle on the phone while Kyle drives out to California. Knowing that no matter how far those boys are from each other they will remain close. While he was talking I thought about how fun it would be to take a vacation next year out to Cali to see them. And then I thought how fun it would be to live close to them. I would love to squeeze Warner's legs :-) Those were happy joyful thoughts.
*Walking out of the store tonight and seeing the most beautiful West Texas sunset. I stood in the parking lot for awhile in awe. I wish I could have sat down and watched the pink slowly fade away.
*Taking the time today to really hug Matthew. Every time he came up to give me a hug I made a conscious effort to hug him back tight, and to hold a bit longer than I normally do. I loved that today.
*Realizing (again) that the Lord puts certain people in my life to help me. To help me feel better about myself, to help me find joy and laughter in being a mother, and to just make me laugh. I talked with such a friend this afternoon. Melissa you are fantastic. You are as beautiful as your flowers are.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Hobbs Family Disneyland vacation 2011" I'll start making the T-Shirts! seriously, we would love to have you guys and Warner's thighs do need a little squeeze from aunt trish
Post a Comment