Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/10

*walking in the front yard with Emily this morning. It was cool. Emily said the floor was cold on her feet. happy sigh. I heart fall.

*buying special treats for General Conference tomorrow. I love conference, and I love that my boys, completely on their own, didn't want to do their soccer game so they could watch conference. I quote, "The prophet is way more important. It's the best choice." And it is. I am blest to be taught by my kids.

*Fasting. Fasting is hard. Fasting usually leaves me very cranky and grumpy. Not so much today. It helps to have something really worth wile to fast for.

*Seeing new pictures on my friends Gaylene's photography blog. Man she's talented and she brings joy into my life with her personality and her talents. Yep, it's a joyful moment whenever she updates.

*Dinner with husbando. Holding his hand or feeling his hand on my leg the whole evening. I love him.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I heart Tricia. Thank you again.