*Klint sincerely telling me how much he appreciated a few things I've done lately. He is always so appreciative and verbal about the things I do. But for some reason it was extra special and sweet to me this morning.
*Reading on the patio. Alone. Klint took the kids to soccer practice, even though he's had a particularly long day. I read. Alone. I felt better. I worry sometimes that I'm losing myself, and worry about the day when all my kids are in school....or worse...moved out.. and I will have nothing to do with myself. I don't want that to happen. Wow. That was very personal. I haven't really put words to that worry until now. Does anyone else ever feel that way?
* Emily coming home from soccer practice shouting she missed me and called for me. It's usually Klint she calls for. Felt kind of good she missed me. She then took a red marble and said, "Look this is a little tiny soccer ball. I wonder what will happen if I kick it." I wondered to. She put it on the ground and gave it a little tiny kick. "Look! It rolled under the dishwasher!" I promised her I would get it out, and I forgot. I better go do it now.
*Feeling good after aerobics. Definitely not during, but about 40 minutes after I felt really good.
*Talking to Klint while I changed a poopy diaper, it made it a bit more enjoyable. And I'm sure he enjoyed hearing me plug my nose while I talked to him.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment