Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8/10

*Emily said so many cute, funny things today. I wish I remembered them all. She threw up last night (twice). That's not so joyful, but Emily says she "burped and then spilled" I love that! I think that's a most fantastic description of throwing up for a two year old.

*Klint getting up with Emily, telling me to please try and go back to sleep and he would take care of things. wow. Why am I so blest?

*Sitting on our bed, all five of us watching a very funny show and laughing and eating a yummy snack.

*Reading to Matthew's class. deep sigh. I love doing that. It's energizing and fulfilling to watch their sweet faces lite with excitement over a good book.

*Justin being Justin. He's a peacemaker and such an obedient child. He motivates everyone to get our jobs done quickly and always goes the extra mile. He is a joy. Pure joy.

No comments: