*Reading to Justin's class. I love reading. I love reading with the schools. I want to be a little an old grandma who goes to the local elementary and reads every week. happy thought.
*Parent teacher conference. I loved hearing about how the boys are when I not around. I felt proud when I heard they "know how to make right choices." That was a joyful moment.
*Making a frame with Klint. Instead of zoning out...which is what my entire being was telling me to do...we had some extra baseboard and made a big chunky frame to go over some cork board. I loved it. I loved watching him work, trying to explain the angles and such to me. I loved helping hold the boards together. I loved finishing it with him. I love that it turned out! It didn't even take an hour, and now every time I look at the cork board in our kitchen I can think of working on it together. Perhaps I should think of some new projects to do with him.....
*It was a hard night with Matthew. It went from 0-60 in no time at all. Oh man. But, by the quiet and persuasive whisperings of the spirit we were able to end the night on a happy loving one. That was a small miracle in our house, and makes me realize I can handle those situations so much better than I did.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love love love your joyful moments! i look forward to them each day! miss you guys!
Post a Comment