This first one is a picture of one of the sudden rainstorms we get here. It's supposedly a dry place, but when the rain starts the town floods (mostly because of really bad drainage). This is a picture of a fast-growing river tha
t used to be our flower bed.This next picture was taken in our closet size backyard. Nanny bought the boys a little slide, but thanks to an overabundance of spiders in the backyard they're a little hesitant to use it too much. In this picture I'm providing protection for them, and it's all good times.

This is Justin's latest soccer game. We are pleased by this picture as it represents Justin's first scored goal of the season and saddened by this picture as, unfortunately, the goal was for the other team. He acts fairly sheepish when he talks about it, but I feel like a goal's a goal! My kid rules!

A picture from our celebration dinner. I'm enthusiastic about my picture being taken, as always.

More proof that I married the best wife ever. Here we're trying to take a family Halloween picture, but Matthew wouldn't put on his skeleton costume unless mom did likewise. So she "cowboyed up" as they say in these parts and put it on. Pregnant? She looks like she's skin and bones. Wah wah wah. Justin, of course, wanted to go as none other than the bloodsucking prince of darkness. I expected no less.

1 comment:
I love the photos! And what a cute little backyard. That's one thing we definitely miss here in Iowa.
Post a Comment