Saturday, September 29, 2007

Potty Training

This is a quick post - soon we'll have pictures of soccer action from this past week, as well as a picture of a drugged up superhero. We have a funny story, though. We've been slowly working on Matthew's potty-training over the past couple of weeks. We bought him a little plastic toilet and encourage him, especially right before he gets into the bath, to try and use it. Well tonight I asked him to sit on it and try while I turned on the water for the bathtub. It was a successful night; Matthew went number one all by himself. We praised him quite a bit and gave him sticker to put on his potty chart. I was worried Justin was feeling a little bit left out and so I said to him "Mattie's so lucky to have a big brother like you, Justin. You can teach him everything you know about going potty" to which Justin replied (in the most enthusiastically serious tone ever) "Yeah Mattie - like you NEVER go pee in the sink!" Needless to say, the sink will now be cleaned on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Lani said...

LOL I love you, Justin! :-) That boy says the best stuff!

Like It Libby said...

oh bless :), that made my day and made me laugh so hard!!!, i love and miss my boys so much!!!

Balagna Bunch said...

LOL! That is great Justin. There are some things that only a big brother would think of. Hope you guys had a great weekend with your Nanny!