Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our House

I've been meaning to post pictures of the house for awhile, and I'm just now getting to it ;-) You can tell we still need to put some pictures on the wall and such, but alas always a work in progress. We absolutely love our house. It's one of our favorite things about living in Texas (that will be our next post). It's amazing to have space for just about everything! The boys love the space and I love all the storage.


Our living room with Justin doing one of his floor puzzles


Picture 1 of Kitchen --The door is a fabulous pantry! I've always wanted a pantry.....


Kitchen #2

Dining Room
Notice the beautiful curio cabinet. Too bad we've looked everywhere and cannot find the glass shelves we packed. I know I packed them..... Maybe the curio would look better in the garage if we don't have the shelves for it! ;-)

Guest Room 1

We have a wonderful extra bedroom for all of you that are dying to visit us in Lubbock



Another View


Our bedroom.
It's so much bigger than any other bedroom we've had before! On the left we have another dresser and our computer desk. The opened door leads to our bathroom and a walk in closet that is nearly double the size of the boys bedroom in Springville ;-)


A few cute boys in their bedroom
The boys room is perpetually cluttered and messy. Who knew two boys could have so many toys and play with all of them! I need to take another picture so you can see their bookcase, table and chairs, and toy chest. They love their room. They also have a walk-in closet that doubles as their secret superhero command center....oops I don't think I was supposed to reveal that last bit of information!
I didn't include pictures of one of Klint's and mine favorite rooms--the laundry room. We've always had the washer and dryer in the kitchen and it has been great to have a separate room for it. aaahhh the high life.

The next few pictures are of Klint's sweet office at Texas Tech.




Unfortunately he was one of the three interns who didn't get a window in his office, but I don't think he did too bad do you?

4 comments:

Lani said...

Wow!!! It's gorgeous!! I love the new furniture!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what sweet house. I just wish there were more pictures of the sexy woman who lives there...

Balagna Bunch said...

Your place looks so nice. I love your bedspread . . . I liked that same one when I went to IKEA. Colton loves all the pictures of Justin playing soccer and wants to see him so bad.

Lani said...

I want pics of Tricia's cute pregnant belly! ;-)