*Phones. Having two different lines so I could resolve an phone issue for my mama all at once.
*Having three wonderful kids who over the last few days have been very patient with me. With my dad in ICU back in Utah, I've been on the phone alot. The kids normally rebel and become very needy (bad to say I know..) as soon as I get on the phone. But the past two days they have been very understanding. Beyond their years understanding. I can't help but to think it's a blessing from a tender Heavenly Father, and also because I have some pretty spectacular kids.
*Hearing Klint's voice on the phone today. Scratching his back during dinner. I love him. I love being with him.
*A wonderful, caring, sweet, funny Mother in law. She is one inspired chica. I'm so grateful to be attached to her.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment