Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/9/10

*Sitting with Matthew in the morning. Finding out what was really troubling him. Holding him close to me and wanting to somehow make it all better. To let him know that above all he is loved. No matter what. Hearing that he went to school without a sniffle or whine...maybe the talk helped. I'm grateful the Lord helped me, supported me because I felt like my patience was gone, but it wasn't, and I listened and soothed and made sure Matthew felt like he was loved and important before leaving. That was wonderful.

*working on fingerpuppets for Thanksgiving. I kind of go overboard. Isn't that right husbando? But I'm really excited to see them on Emily's, Matthew's, and even Justin's fingers Thanksgiving day. I hope they work out as well as I picture them in my mind.

*Visiting teaching. Reconnecting with an acquaintance who I really hope becomes a good friend. Finding out she's pregnant...crossing my fingers and toes for her that it's a girl and we can make flower clips together.

Klint taking care of Family home evening. It was a wonderful lesson and an affirmation of my beliefs. I love him.

No comments: