*Laughing. Laughing hard with husbando. Reminded me of driving around Logan and Northern Utah when we "weren't" dating. So much stress is gone, and our date of doing nothing but doing it together was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I want to spend forever with you..ok?
*Laying on soft soft carpet with a sweet sweet one year old laying on my chest sucking his thumb. We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. I LOVED it. Thanks Dane. And thanks Lindsey for letting me enjoy your kids for the afternoon. It helped to remind me why I love staying at home and how much I really do love children.
*Feeding the ducks. With Matthew. Again, I was reminded of how crazy I am about him. It's been a rough month. I was so glad to have spent that 30 minutes with you Mattie, there is nothing in this world I would have rather done than that. I loved listening to you name each and every duck, goose, and lone seagull (in Lubbock?), laugh when you hit the birds with the bread, bound with each step, eyes light up when they put your doughnut in it's very own little plastic case, and held my hand as we ran to the playground. I love you Matthew. I'm going to be so much better. I'm going to be more patient and understanding and loving. You desire it.
*Finding the perfect sweater for Justin to wear in his pictures tomorrow. And having a husband who loves me enough to listen while I worry and contemplate clothes for a family picture, make suggestions, and just smile at me when when I admitted I couldn't sleep because I was thinking too much about the pictures. I'm a bit crazy, but lucky for me he seems to like that :-)
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment