A few days ago I convinced myself that I was bored with the way things were and unfortunately let my wanderin' eyes stray to some different blog templates. Like a fool, I fell head over heels in love with a sassy new template and just knew that I had to make it mine. Well, we tried and tried to make it work, but in the end it wasn't meant to be. Not long thereafter the template was gone, and it took my visitor map and stat counter with it. Now I've learned my lesson, and I'm a changed man.
Seriously, in the throes of my technical illiteracy I couldn't get the new template to work right and when I tried to convert back it erased a lot of information. So now we're trying out a new look. I'm a little nervous, seeing as how when I changed it the first time Justin - displaying all of the brutal candor that you could expect from a soon-to-be five year old - told me that it just wouldn't do, that it was ugly, and that he didn't like it. He hasn't yet seen the new look, and I'm a little intimidated to show him. I'm sure Tricia will soften the blow for me...
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just showed Justin the blog, a little nervous to hear his honest answer. His response: "Well, (long pause) it looks......kind of...awesome! but why is Dad always changing it?"
why is that boy so cute?!!!! i just miss him oh so much!!! i love you guys. ps. i just signed up for a blog of my own!! not really sure how to do it or really why i did it, seems like a married thing to do. haha. love you guys!!! xoxox
Post a Comment