Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/7/2011

*Talking with Emily today. It was just she and me all day. She's very chatty and I can't help but to smile and giggle a little. Tonight we had a conversation (all initiated my Miss M) about how Heavenly Father wants us to be happy. I shared with her how I think that's true, and then asked her what makes her happy. Her reply, "Playing with with my tea set and playing with Haven. That's what makes me happy." So simple. I loved it.

*My bathroom project is getting so close to being done! Well at lest the one of the parts of the remodel. We've replaced the lights, the faucet and I'm so close to finishing the board and batten I've been putting up.

*Reading in Isaiah, and seeing clearly that He was talking about the Book of Mormon, the Nephites and Joseph Smith. Awesome.

*This morning with Klint before any of the kids were up.

No comments: