*Sleeping during the night. Having little children come in and a sweet sweet selfless husband who gets up with them every time.
*A husband who works two jobs to provide for his family. In the nearly ten years of marriage, a bachelors degree, a PhD, three and almost four children, five separate moves (including one hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles away from family), we have never gone without.
*A man who without nudging or even encouragement holds monthly father/son father/daughter interviews so he can bear his testimony to his children individually. Our kids love fast Sunday.
*A brilliant brilliant man who I get to share eternity with.
*Getting to share my life with a man who knows this life is all about families. Who says on a irregular basis that his job is to be a psychologist, but he's really a Dad. That's what he identifies with most.
yeah, yeah I know. I am the luckiest person in this whole wide world. Happy Fathers Day Klint. I love you.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment